Monday, November 12, 2012

"Life's a Party! Crash it!"

Okay okay okay. I know. I totally stole a line from 'Wedding Crashers"...def won't be the last time, but I had to get your attention somehow, right? Too bad I don't know of a party for you to crash. However, I invite you to follow me on my journey... albeit through cyberspace:)

So why the blog now? Well after living 27 years and just learning about 'blogs' errrrrr a year ago, and might I add stalking them vigorously.... I finally decided to give it a shot. Maybe get in touch with my Asian side. Live it up in the techi world! Buuuuuut, if you know me you already know I'm SOoooo novice to technology...uh and math. Whelp the gene skipped this one, but C'est la vie (Translation: Such is Life).

This blog will be as random as myself; capturing life's great and possibly low moments, surrounding it with what I love: my babers, my family, food, and fashion. I'll pry sneak in some moments of vulnerability, like my poetry (ahhhh!), my DIY projects, and ideologies (I'm a therapist so it just projects) annnnd apologizing for that horrible pun that yes was intended. So sit tight and yes grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly pal!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment